Fixed price projects
I like them. You get-what-you-pay-for and I get-paid-for-what-you-get.
- I’ll build a PoC (Proof of Concept) and I take the investment1.
- I will make a fixed price quote for you for delivering production-ready code (clean code, tests, error handling). This probably ranges €100 - 1000 or it can be split up in multiple small pieces.
- You pay the invoice.
There is expressly no escape for me. You get what you pay for.
Then we go on in bigger circles:
- prototype (may be interactive to a certain extend)
- demo (interactive but e.g. no peristence, validate with your customer)
- mvp (Minimal Viable Product)
Does it go wrong sometimes? Yes :-) But:
You win some, you learn some.
What I ask from you
Focus and availability. Not waiting weeks for answers. And I even take this for an answer:
- “I don’t know”
- “I don’t feel like it”
- “I don’t want it”
- “I have no budget for this”
- “I have no time for this”
- “Can you elaborate?”
- “Not now!”
And you should believe in short iterations.
- In general this takes me 1-2 hours, if not the scope was obviously too big and we refine first. ⤴